"Why pay to pay?"; "PaymentEvolution" are trademarks of PaymentEvolution Corporation in Canada and other countries
Use of PaymentEvolution's Trade Marks
PaymentEvolution's trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from PaymentEvolution. Fair use of PaymentEvolution's trademarks in advertising and promotion of PaymentEvolution products requires proper acknowledgement.
The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that PaymentEvolution has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
Permissions and trademark guidelines
The following guidelines are provided for the use of trade marks and certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by PaymentEvolution, Inc. ("PaymentEvolution") and provided under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following license terms:
- The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
- You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by PaymentEvolution in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
- You acknowledge that PaymentEvolution reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
- You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in PaymentEvolution copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- PaymentEvolution shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss of revenue or profit or for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages, whether based on tort (including, without limitation, negligence or strict liability), contract, or other legal or equitable grounds even if PaymentEvolution has been advised or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages.
- Any materials are provided on an "as is" basis. PaymentEvolution specifically disclaims all express, statutory, or implied warranties relating to these materials, including but not limited to those concerning merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any third-party rights regarding the materials.
Any questions, comments, requests, or complaints regarding our trade marks and trade mark policy should be directed to:
2601 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 12
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Updated Aug 25 2011